GENERAL POOL INFORMATION
- Life-saving equipment is located along the perimeter of the pool area.
- An emergency phone box is located poolside for activating 911 emergency calls.
- A first aid kit is available at the pool facility.
- Management can close the pool for cleaning and maintenance as necessary.
- The owner is responsible for all costs associated with pool “clean-up” due to owner/guest action i.e. broken glass, defecation, etc. Note: Costs can exceed $2,000.00.
- Use of the pools is permitted between the hours dawn to dusk, the pool will remain open until the end of October 2019.
- Please call police if you observe violators if you observe any swimming after 10 PM.
- When the “POOL CLOSED” SIGN is hung on the pool fence, SWIMMING IN THE POOLS IS NOT ALLOWED. However, the POOL DECK AREA can be used.
- The pools at Highland Park are for the exclusive use of the members, tenants, resident house guests and guests accompanied by a member. No guest or relative of any member or tenant other than a houseguest or relative actually in residence shall be permitted to use the facilities. In addition, the resident must accompany their guest while their guest utilizes the facilities.
THESE RULES ARE AN EXTENSION OF DHEC REGULATIONS. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE AND OTHER DHEC RULES MAY RESULT IN THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES. WITHOUT STRICT ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES, YOUR ASSOCIATION IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION OF ITS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY. SHOULD THIS OCCUR, THE FACILITY MAY BE REQUIRED TO CLOSE PERMANENTLY.