GENERAL POOL INFORMATION
- Life-saving equipment is located along the perimeter of the pool area.
- An emergency phone box is located poolside for activating 911 emergency calls.
- A first aid kit is available at the pool facility.
- Management can close the pool for cleaning and maintenance as necessary.
- The owner is responsible for all costs associated with pool “clean-up” due to owner/guest action i.e. broken glass, defecation, etc. Note: Costs can exceed $2,000.00.
- Use of the pools is permitted between the hours dawn to dusk, the pool will remain open until the end of October 2019.
- Please call police if you observe violators if you observe any swimming after 10 PM.
- When the “POOL CLOSED” SIGN is hung on the pool fence, SWIMMING IN THE POOLS IS NOT ALLOWED. However, the POOL DECK AREA can be used.
- The pools at Highland Park are for the exclusive use of the members, tenants, resident house guests and guests accompanied by a member. No guest or relative of any member or tenant other than a houseguest or relative actually in residence shall be permitted to use the facilities. In addition, the resident must accompany their guest while their guest utilizes the facilities.
THESE RULES ARE AN EXTENSION OF DHEC REGULATIONS. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE AND OTHER DHEC RULES MAY RESULT IN THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES. WITHOUT STRICT ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES, YOUR ASSOCIATION IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION OF ITS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY. SHOULD THIS OCCUR, THE FACILITY MAY BE REQUIRED TO CLOSE PERMANENTLY.
The posted rules and regulation poolside must be observed at all times.
- POOL CLOSED means NO SWIMMING IN the POOLS.
- EVERYONE USING THE POOLS MUST HAVE HIGHLAND PARK POOL CARDS.
- NO GLASS of any kind is allowed in or around the pool area.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD allowed in pool without adult supervision
- ANYONE wearing diapers is NOT permitted in the pools unless they are wearing properly fitting protective plastic or rubber pants or swim diapers such as “little swimmies”.
- The use of all the pools is at the PERSONS OWN RISK. No lifeguard is present.
- NO PETS are allowed in or around the pool area.
- NO DIVING.
- Running, ball playing, jumping, noisy or hazardous activity, or excessive splashing is not permitted in or around the pool.
- The use of floats, balls, etc. that interfere with the peaceful enjoyment and safety of other pool users is prohibited.
- The broadcast volume of music from any type of device must be kept at a low level.
- Pool furniture must not be removed from the pool deck.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- In the event of thunder storms, the pool must be vacated.
- Dispose of paper goods, trash, cans, cigarettes, etc. in the provided receptacles.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed in the pool or pool area
- No spitting or blowing nose in the pool
- Persons with any type of infections or open sores must not enter the pool.
- Persons with diarrhea illness or nausea should not enter the pool.